Updated: Jul 11, 2018
It's about being consistent and kind to your body everyday, not just some days and neglecting it the next. Give your skin and body what it needs, so that you can look and feel your best.
My Morning Routine
1. I wash my face with warm water to open my pores and then use a cleanser to wash away all my impurities and to reveal clean skin.
2. I close the pores by rinsing with cold water and then apply an all over facial toner to make the skin feel fresh and tighten the pores.
3. I massage an essential oil all over my face, deeply penetrating underneath the skins surface to repair any skin conditions I may have. My oils contain Vitamin C which helps to heal damaged skin, protects from free radicals, promotes collagen production and skin elasticity.
4. I use a day cream to add an extra protective barrier against the harsh elements of the day like the suns ultraviolet (UV) radiation, air pollution and wind. I apply SPF 15-30.
5. I use a toning mist throughout the day, if I feel like my skin needs it.
6. I drink water every morning and I keep well hydrated throughout the day.
KEY IS HYDRATION. If your body is dehydrated your skin will be too. Cure dull and dry skin by drinking more water throughout the day. 1.6 liters is my recommended daily intake! This is going against my measurements and size, the general daily intake of water for the average person is 2 liters.
7. I chop fresh fruit into my cereal / eat whole fruits after my morning breakfast
8. I take Vitamin C tables after my morning breakfast, to protect my skin from free radical damage.